Skip to content
list of Node js training Resources
- Node Weekly – Weekly e-mail round-up of Node.js news and articles.
- Introduction to Node.js with Ryan Dahl
- Hands on with Node.js
- V8 Garbage Collector – Trash talk about the V8 garbage collector.
- 10 Things I Regret About Node.js by Ryan Dahl – Insightful talk by the creator of Node.js about some of its limitions.
- Mastering REST APIs in Node.js: Zero-To-Hero – Video course on how to make REST APIs using Node.js.
- Make a vanilla Node.js REST API – Building a REST API without using a framework like Express.
- Node.js Internal Architecture | Ignition, Turbofan, Libuv – How Node.js works internally, with a focus on V8 and libuv.
- Introduction to libuv: What’s a Unicorn Velociraptor? –
libuv architecture, thread pool, and event loop, with its source code.
- libuv Cross platform asynchronous i/o –
libuv architecture in detail, such as where it’s actually using threads.
- You Don’t Know Node – ForwardJS San Francisco – Explaining Node.js internals with quizzes about V8, libuv, event loop, module, stream, and cluster.
- Node.js blog
- Stream FAQs – Answering common questions about streams, covering pagination, events, and more.
- Strong Node.js – Checklist for source code security analysis of a Node.js web service.
- OctoLinker – Chrome extension that linkifies dependencies in package.json, .js, .jsx, .coffee and .md files on GitHub.
- npm-hub – Chrome extension to display npm dependencies at the bottom of a repo’s readme.
- RunKit – Embed a Node.js environment on any website.
- github-npm-stats – Chrome extension that displays npm download stats on GitHub.
- npm semver calculator – Visually explore what versions of a package a semver range matches.
- CodeSandbox – Online IDE and prototyping.
- Amplication – Auto-generates fully functional apps.